Swedish binding stitch

Hi Everyone
Does anyone have any names of bookbinders in Sweden ad Denmark?  I have heard
about a special style of sewing simply called "the Swedish stitch".  I
suspect it may be a variation of coptic (linked stitch) binding.  The book is
supposed to open out flat.  Anyone know where I can get any information about
this elusive type of binding?
I am going to the IAPMA conference in Denmark in August and then on to Sweden
to visit other papermakers.
Thanks in advance.  Kathy Crump