Re: Leather cleaning - urine

I'm no chemist, but I think you are dealing with the interaction of the
tanning minerals? and ammonia.  Would a wash with potassium lactate do
any good?   It may be a matter of blending out the stain line rather than
actually taking away the urine.  Also, try asking the members of the
Conservation list.  There may be more chemists in that list.

Jane Brown