ST. LOUIS EVENT

Greetings Book Arts Group! Remember me? I haven't forgotton you! I just got
an announcement of this in The Printer, a letter press paper:
13 April 1996--Book Arts Network in St. Louis at Washington University.
 Workshops, seminars and Book Arts Market.  Buy & Sell!- Foe more
information, Contact--Linda Ardakani, Assistant Director, Fine Arts
Institute, Washington University, Campus Box 1031, One Brookings Drive, St.
Louis MO 63130--or phone 314-935-4643