New acquisitions

We have just posted mention of a few recent acquisitions in the areas of the
book arts & history of illustration, the first such list on our home page in
some little while. We hope to update this every few weeks -- there is a
feature on the introductory page for new acquisitions
(http://www.clark.net/pub/wilsey/newin.html)that will notify those
registering of new postings. Please do note to post any comment on this to
the list.
                                  erd@mhv.net
                               WILSEY RARE BOOKS
                        http://www.clark.net/pub/wilsey
                 Phone: (914) 657-7057      Fax: (914) 657-2366