Northern Italy visits?

I would like to visit bookbinders, bookshops/dealers specializing in fine and
design bindings, and  suppliers of bookbinding materials, while in Milan,
Venice, Florence and Como. I would also be interested to know of any binding
exhibits in late May and early June in those areas. If anyone has
recommendations, please e-mail me off the list personally. Thanks! Karen
Crisalli