[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 'Cranks, Ranters, Ravers'
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: 'Cranks, Ranters, Ravers'
- From: Tom Trusky <RENTRUSK@IDBSU.IDBSU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 10:17:38 MST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Mon, 18 Mar 1996 11:32:56 -0500 from <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Message-Id: <199603191853.NAA26952@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Peter, I just got back into Boise last night and found
the CHRONICLE article. I've been counting sheep all night
long (pesky creatures kept doing the tiny Jig of Joy,
instead of leaping over the fence), but planned to e-
you this morn. Having caught up to message #448, I find
you've been there, done, etc. Many thanks! TT