Pop-up workshop!

Hi Folks!

We are pleased to announce that this coming Saturday, we will have the
world famous Annie Tremmel Wilcox teach the inaugural workshop in our new
gallery.  It will be on Pop-up book construction, and will run all day.
So, if anyone is within driving distance of Columbia, Missouri, and would
like to take the workshop...drop me a note.

Toodles!

James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
jdowney@mail.coin.missouri.edu