[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Felt
- From: Kelley Essoe <kme@ARACNET.COM>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 16:56:43 -0800
- Message-Id: <199603220053.TAA19712@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Jeff Peachey wrote:
> Hello All-
> I am currently making a felt lined slipcase, and after a fairly intense
> struggle to get the felt turned over on the spine edge, I found I had
> managed to frizz some of the fibers. Anyone have any experience on how
> to get them back in order?
You might try a little item found in the sewing section of
most department stores ... I believe it's called No Fray. You apply it
lightly to a fraying edge of a hem or seam.
long time lurker.