Re: book search

In message <199603271327.IAA09993@listserv.syr.edu> "The Book Arts: binding,
typography, collecting" writes:
> I have no idea where a copy might be available, anyone on the list want to
> give it a try. Please respond directly to the orginal poster
> <vosberg@mi.net>. Thanks,
> Peter

I am also replying to yhe list so others who might have an interest can
see.
The book is available as a reprint from Books on Demand in Ann Arbor
Michigan. Their number is 800-521-0600. The books ISBN is 0-8357-3122-7
the cost is $55.90 retail and it is 196 pages.

Jon Nichols
University of Minnesota