Book Conservator in Charlotte

Last year there was a thread concerning book conservators (and the relative
lack thereof in certain parts of the country), and someone was nice enough
to post the name of an artisan who had recently moved to Charlotte, North
Carolina.  I recently lost my archives, and cannot find the thread on the
BOOK ARTS-L archive at Stanford: does anyone recall the message?  The name
of Nadja VanderStroom on Pecan Avenue sounds vaguely familiar, but I cannot
remember with certainty.  Thanks in advance for any comments.  (cpk)
Charlie Karukstis
charliek@vnet.net
http://www.vnet.net/users/numis/numis.html