Summer

Does anyone know of a book arts program that is combined with a poetry
workshop - 1 or 2 weeks, preferably in a setting attractive in the summer?
(i.e., not NY City - sorry Richard!)

I don't necessarily mean poetry and book arts simultaneously - maybe one
in the morning, one in the afternoon, or one week of one and one of the
other.  The only possibility I know is Split Rock, which is attractive
(LaPlantz), but I've been there twice and would prefer a new venue.

Thanks.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman