Position Available

A friend, not on the list, has asked me to post this message of general
interest:

A well-established bookbinding company (est. 30 years) in Northern New
Jersey, is looking for an all-around experienced bookbinder.  We do case
binding, small edition work, some hand binding and basic repair, albums,
library binding, etc.  Please contact Mr. Medo LoGatto at LoGatto
Bookbinding, 390 Paterson Ave., E. Rutherford, NJ (201) 438-4344.

Thanks, K. Crisalli