Re: Summer

Judith,

There used to be both book arts and writing classes/programs at The Aha
School of the Arts in Telluride in the summer. Unfortunately I am not
certain who you should contact. Perhaps someone else here knows. My own
sense from previous programs is that the book art/visual art and somewhat
spiritual/meditative activities were the strength there and not the writing,
but my knowledge is certainly from a distance and I could be quite wrong.

I would love to know if anyone has brought bookmaking classes into the realm
of what goes on at Naropa Institute in Boulder in the summer. That would be
a fine addition to the great writing programs that take place there.

charles alexander