[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
to (other) new papermakers
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: to (other) new papermakers
- From: SCN User <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 09:37:17 -0800
- Message-Id: <199604051734.MAA16036@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Good morning everyone.
I have some information for those who may want to learn how to
make paper. There is a book/kit by Vicki Cobb simply titled
PAPERMAKING BOOK AND KIT. It is geared toward children, but I
figured that I may as well be a child if I'm trying to make paper
on my own. This kit would also be useful in teaching someone else
how to make paper.
I got my kit at Powell's in Portland OR, but it can probably be
purchased at any bookstore. It cost about $10.00.
Anyway, I had a good time making paper for my first time.
Have a good day. Jeff
Jeff and Linda Stiles