[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: VIRUS WARNING
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 14:29:30 -0700
- Message-Id: <199604102129.RAA28936@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Book Arts People:
The virus warning from Charles is VERY REAL!!! I have received the same
information 4 days ago from military sources at Ft. Huachuca, which is near
Bisbee in Sierra Vista.=20
THIS ONE IS NO JOKE!!!
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery
The only tools one needs in life are
WD-40 to make things GO
Duct Tape to make them STOP.