[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Virus alert.
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:54:11 -0400
- Message-Id: <199604102351.TAA16323@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There are some very real viruses out there and we must remain vigilant.
Practice safe sex, I mean computing, ie don't play fast and loose with
Only download software from know sites and know what it is you are
Use anti-virus software, regularily. Mine makes my computer howl when I
stick an infected floppy in or try to download anything infected.
Please don't spread panic. They are out there, but let's not become the
virus, like goodtimes.
Spider has spoken.
>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email> firstname.lastname@example.org
Syracuse University <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244 <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu