Virus alert.

There are some very real viruses out there and we must remain vigilant.

So:
    Practice safe sex, I mean computing, ie don't play fast and loose with
floppies.

    Only download software from know sites and know what it is you are
downloading.

    Use anti-virus software, regularily. Mine makes my computer howl when I
stick an infected floppy in or try to download anything infected.

Please don't spread panic. They are out there, but let's not become the
virus, like goodtimes.

Spider has spoken.

>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<

Peter D. Verheyen                                   <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                             <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library          <email> pdverhey@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University               <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244             <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu