Re: Marbling problems and ideas

For some time, I've had this idea in my head to marble on Tyvek. Anyone done
it?  And just where would a guy go to get Tyvek that isn't printed with
HOUSEWRAP all over it?  I know that they're making windbreakers out of it
 now, so some fabric must be out there.
Also, it seems as if it would be a good cover material for bookbinding. I bet
it would glue nicely and remain flexible. Anyone know the stats on
it--acidic, neutral, etc?

I once took a workshop with Galen Berry and he uses paper that poultry
"manufacturers" use to print their chicken labels--takes paint very easily,
can get wet repeatedly, and is very flexible.  Only problem is that one has
to buy a whole roll at a time because only one mill makes it and they only
run lot every now and again.  Special order material.

Any other ideas or sources?

Homer