Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Apr 1996 to 13 Apr 1996

>For some time, I've had this idea in my head to marble on Tyvek. Anyone done
>it?  And just where would a guy go to get Tyvek that isn't printed with
>HOUSEWRAP all over it?  I know that they're making windbreakers out of it
> now, so some fabric must be out there.

I have been making paste paper on Tyvek successfully......I get it here in
Denver, CO USA at Guiry's Art Supplies. It comes on a roll that is about 52
inches high and however long you wish.....I do not know about any of it's
stats as to acidity or anything else.....you can get envelopes made of Tyvek
at places such as Office Max and Office Depot to experiment on.

Rhiannon Dent
(in Denver, CO where it was snowing and blowing last night and in the 60's
tomorrow)