[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adhesive for bookplates
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Adhesive for bookplates
- From: MacLaren North <mnorth@EXTRO.UCC.SU.OZ.AU>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 12:41:22 +1000
- Message-Id: <199604160238.WAA23002@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I recently made a friend some lino block printed bookplates for her birthday.
Would anyone care to make recommendations/warning about types of adhesives
to use to attach them? I'm a bit wary about using something like PVA, but
perhaps I shouldn't be.
Any comments would be appreciated.