[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Chicago Exhibit
- From: "R. Williams" <Boillr@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 22:41:46 -0400
- Message-Id: <199604180242.WAA20983@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Light Let Loose: Alternative Photographic Works on Paper.
An exhibit curated by Bea Nettles featuring the work of 28 artists working
with alternative photographic techniques opens April 19 and runs through May
24. Reception Friday, April 19, 5 - 7 at the Columbia College Chicago Center
for Book & Paper Arts, 218 S. Wabash, 7th Floor, Chicago.