[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Bookbinding Supplies?
- From: Michael Blum <mxblum@MAIL.WM.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 00:23:13 -0400
- Message-Id: <199604180423.AAA03858@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm new to the list, and new to bookbinding. However, I've been
reading up on the process, and I think I'm almost ready to give
it a shot. I was hoping someone out there might be able to
suggest reputable suppliers for basic bookbinding materials
(paper, cloth, binder board, etc.). Suppliers in Virginia,
especially around the Williamsburg or Richmond area, would be
of particular use, but anybody with a good mail-order reputation
will do. If you've had this discussion recently on the list, I
apologize in advance for the repetition.