Re: Marbling problems and ideas

RE: Marbling on Tyvek
I would also be interested in any tips for color on Tyvek. I don't marble
myself, but am interested in applying color in different ways. I inquired
once before about this and the only response I received was from Charles
Alexander who informed me that Jean Formo, who stains Tyvek and teaches
classes at Minn Ctr for Book Arts, but I haven't gotten in touch with her
yet.
      Has anyone taken her class?  I will be interested in the responses
for this one.