[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookbinding Supplies?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Bookbinding Supplies?
- From: gary walker <gwalker@GEARS.EFN.ORG>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 19:36:16 -0700
- Message-Id: <199604190224.WAA25573@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I'm new to the list, and new to bookbinding. However, I've been
>reading up on the process, and I think I'm almost ready to give
>it a shot. I was hoping someone out there might be able to
>suggest reputable suppliers for basic bookbinding materials
>(paper, cloth, binder board, etc.). Suppliers in Virginia,
>especially around the Williamsburg or Richmond area, would be
>of particular use, but anybody with a good mail-order reputation
>will do. If you've had this discussion recently on the list, I
>apologize in advance for the repetition.
>try---craft bookbinding co.
2525 ebright road
call toll free 1800 869 1534
I haven't bought anything from them yet but know somebody that has-prices
seem expensive but if you have an expensive book it would seem trivial.
Brought to you by WWWebMasters
SOFIE at the GEARS Project's
We build Internet access points of presence in rural areas
for communities, investors,
non-profit organizations, and members general public welfare.
Access.... Global Reach!