[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ID CTR for the BK
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: ID CTR for the BK
- From: Tom Trusky <RENTRUSK@IDBSU.IDBSU.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 09:25:55 MST
- Message-Id: <199604191557.LAA04877@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Idaho Center for the Book is now on the Web,
albeit eternally "under construction." Please
visit us at:
Thanks and congratulations to Marshall Public Library
and Web Mistress Susan Leek for hosting and
maintaining our homepage.
In addition to current delights, coming attractions
(June) include articles on four Idaho presses (Caxton,
University of Idaho, Redneck, and Limberlost), book
and booklet design (centennial history of the Boise
Public Library, the Western Writers Series), and
"The Bare Bones of Biblio" (thighs to die for!).
Fall articles will be on designing publications (the
new artists' magazine, High Ground, and the tetra-
tetraflexagon Idaho literary map, Idaho by the Book.
Spring: Idaho biblio controversies.
To submit announcements, subscribe to the (free) ICB
Newsletter, purchase publications and/or videos,
please refer to information on-site.