[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Tyvek
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:11:42 -0700
- Message-Id: <199604200106.VAA27951@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Dorothy Africa, I'm with you. Who needs more problems... now or in the
What's the big attraction anyhow? What does it do that paper won't do in
some form or other? Have I missed something vital?
And if you think you're saving trees, just look into what tyvek is
(BASICALLY) made from. It's 6 to 1 and 1/2 dozen to the other!