[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
All this talk about tyvek
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: All this talk about tyvek
- From: Stan Pinkwas <104222.3531@COMPUSERVE.COM>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 10:12:03 EDT
- Message-Id: <199604221415.KAA06649@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
With all this talk about tyvek, has anyone mentioned a resource? Is it readily
available? Especially for those who are interested in getting it in quantity.
Is it available thru art supply stores or conservation supply sources or
stationary stores? Is it expensive? I have never really though much about it
one way or the other, but now, especially as an art material, I'm curious about
how it can be incorporated into some the things I'm working on, which are not,
as a rule, precious, ancient or rare.