Reviewer Needed

I am seeking a person to review Roger Devauchelle's _La
Reliure_, a large (one might say imposing) work on the
history and technique of binding from the middle ages to
the 20th century.  The text is in French, so an appropriate
reviewer must be able to read that language with reasonable
ease, know a good deal about binding technique, and, of
course, be able to write a stimulating review for the Guild
of Bookworkers Newsletter.

Often a reviewer can choose to keep the book reviewed.  In
this case, however, the book is a gift to the Guild's
library (maintained at the University of Iowa), and must
be returned there after the review is submitted.

If you are interested, please drop me a message.

Sid Huttner, Book Review Editor, GBW Newsletter.