Re: Tyvek

I don't want to belabor the topic if everyone is sick and tired of
hearing about tyvek, but some useful information is coming out of this.
I think Ed's point about the artist's right to make an informed choice of
materials, balancing creativity, current purpose and future reception in
that decision.  As to the point made by Pam Rupps, Norah and some other folks
about various conservation points, thank you all.  My question to Pam is
that since tyvek is a moisture barrier won't that cause problems in
getting a book with tyvek incorporated in its construction dry again if
it gets wet?  We don't have climate control in our older storage areas so we
have plenty of mold problems as it is!
Dorothy