[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tyvek-Suppliers, Brassclasps
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Tyvek-Suppliers, Brassclasps
- From: Charles Mohr <libros@NETVOYAGE.NET>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:24:11 -0700
- Message-Id: <199604230624.CAA16521@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I second the motion that we have probably enough Information about Tyvek.
I'm personally not to keen to marble on tyvek, In my opinion on should
marble on paper if you intend to use it in traditional Books.
But back to Tyvek.
There is one Company here who offers tyvek in sheets, 3 different wheights
if I remember right from me being there couple days ago in single sheets.
Irvine, CA 92714-6067
Also, our catalogue for the Bookclasps is out, if you like to receive a copy,
drop me a note in my mailbox: email@example.com