Re: Tyvek-Suppliers, Brassclasps

I second the motion that we have probably enough Information about Tyvek.
I'm personally not to keen to marble on tyvek, In my opinion on should
marble on paper if you intend to use it in traditional Books.

But back to Tyvek.
There is one Company here who offers tyvek in sheets, 3 different wheights
if I remember right from me being there couple days ago in single sheets.

Sterling Art
17762 Mitchell
Irvine, CA 92714-6067
1-800-953-2953
Fax 714--553-0387

Also, our catalogue for the Bookclasps is out, if you like to receive a copy,
drop me a note in my mailbox: libros@netvoyage.net

Regards,

charles