Brassclasps and Tyvek

Dear fellow Bookbinders,

thanks to a mistake of the Internet company for my E-mail Everybody who
requested a catalogue for the Bookclasps per E-mail to my account:
libros@netvoyage.net on the 23 and 24 of April,
please repeat your request!!

Tyvek again is available in small quantities at:
Sterling Art
17762 Mitchell, Irvine, CA 92714-6067
Phone 1-800-953-2953
Fax   714-553-0387   Ask for Al Ricca, Paper department, as the Store is
with 35000 squarefeet rather large.

Thanks,  charles
L.A. Book Arts, Inc. / The Custom Bindery
1650 South Sawtelle Boulevard           (New Adress 6-15-1996)
Los Angeles, California 90025            3912 Van Buren Place
Phone/Fax 310-473-5874                   Keystone Station
                                         Culver City, California 90230

Fine bibliophile Binding in german and french Technique, Bookrestoration
medieval to
current Times, Development of Artist Book Structures, Portfolios and related
Objects.
Marbled papers and individual Instructions in Bookbinding.