Re:     info: update online INFORMATION CENTER ON BOOKS

Sender: biblio-owner@smartlink.net
        id NAA10885; Fri, 26 Apr 1996 13:33:01 -0400
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:25:43 -0700
From: Ton Cremers and Marian Beereboom <cremers@GlobalXS.nl>
To: BIBLIO <biblio@smartlink.net>
Subject: info: update online INFORMATION CENTER ON BOOKS
Sender: owner-biblio@smartlink.net

http://globalxs.nl/home/c/cremers
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cremers_books

This week again we have added numerous links to book-related sites, such
as:
-several library online catalogues,
-links to typographic and letterpress sites,
-the HALL OF PRINTING AND GRAPHIC ARTS,
-CAVE DOG'S LETTERPRESS
-FIREPROOF PRESS (we have included their movie of a letterpressprinter
at work),
-University of British Columbia Special Collections Library
-a mulitimedia bibliography of book and paper arts for kids,
-Tanya DiMaggio's homepage
-the YEAR 2000 DATE BOMB SITE....,
-the FEUCHTWANGER MEMORIAL LIBRARY,
-THE DAGUERRIAN SOCIETY,
-several book auctioneers and a seperate list of Dutch auction houses,
-the Center for Creative Photography,
-BETTER LIVING THROUGH TYPOGRAPHY,
-JAY SEKORA's page with personal interests: Typography and Calligraphy,
-Swiss Museum fuer Gestaltung,
-DE HOEKSTEEN, a Amsterdam Internet project,
-the QUADRAT COMMUNICATIONS HOMEPAGE,
-DAVID HULL'S Typography and Graphic Design Hotlist,
-serveral antiquarian booksellers,
-MARGARET CLAPP LIBRARY, Wellesley, MA,
-Wellesley Library Book Arts Collection,
-WORLD WIDE SCRIBE,
-IBIS BOOKARTS,
-ROB LEUSCHKE GRAPHIC DESIGN,
-ITFI Typography Index,
-Internet Type Foundry Index,
-EMIGRE
-JAMES CARDOZA Binding Company (with section on custom & hand binding
-THE ART OF AMELIA CHAPMAN, handmade paper
-PULP AND PAPER NET
-PORRIDGE PAPERS, hand papermill,
-THE PAPER MILL CHANNEL
-MARBLE ARTS STUDIO
-BINDERNET
-ASSOCIAZIONE LIBRAI ANTIQUARI D'ITALIA
ETC. ETC.

We always welcome suggestions for additional sites...
--
Ton Cremers and Marian Beereboom, Rotterdam, Holland
e-mail: cremers@globalxs.nl