[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Please!
- From: Pamela Rups <RUPS@MAELSTROM.CC.WMICH.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 07:54:19 EST
- Message-Id: <199604291244.IAA29970@listserv.syr.edu>
- Organization: Western Michigan University
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Please, dear friends. Messages like this should be directed *to the
indidvidual*, and not the list. Do not simply hit 'Reply." My lists
have had a lot of these the last few weeks.
Help us save our sanity and pocketbooks.
>I would love a catalogue...
>1100 Whatever Drive #B1
>Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Computer Multimedia Specialist
Instructional Technology Services
Western Michigan University