Mold question.

Hello all, this came via the feedback form from the GBW page. Anyone care to
respond. Please resond to him since he is not on the list. His email is:
cfmiller@primenet.com

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu