[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
For Sale: Edge-gilding Machine
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: For Sale: Edge-gilding Machine
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 10:25:30 -0400
- Message-Id: <199604301425.KAA19584@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Like new EDGE-GILDING machine purchased from the Harcourt Bindery for
gilding books one at a time. Has only been used about 10 times. In excellent
condition. Included in price is roller head lubricant, 1 qt. sizing, and 1
roll of gold foil 2 1/4" wide.
For everything we are asking $375.00. Contact Teringo Bookbinding (Amanda
Teringo), 301.929.0492. Snail mail 2722 Sheraton St., Silver Spring, MD 20906.
Please contact her directly. She does not have email that I know of. The
price on this seems VERY good.
>>>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email>email@example.com
Syracuse University <www>http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu