[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GBW PAPER SHOW EXHIBITORS
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: GBW PAPER SHOW EXHIBITORS
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 11:47:04 -0400
- Message-Id: <199604301547.LAA02907@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi just a friendly reminder to all those rushing to complete their bindings
of PAPER, the Thomases sample book.
To date I have received 4 bindings, so keep them coming. A day or so late
won't kill me.
PLEASE remember to make a SIMPLE drop-spine box for your bindings. It makes
making them for shipping that much easier and protects your book. Also,
please put YOUR name in the box. We'll have 33 books of all about the same
format with the same title and 5 places will be packing/unpacking them.
Thanks for understanding.
>>>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library <email>firstname.lastname@example.org
Syracuse University <www>http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu