Bookworks by Maria Pisano

I have now included 3 images of bookworks by Maria Pisano. They can be seen
in the "Book Arts Gallery" on out homepage at <ttp://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey>.

Her works joins that of Scott Kellar who has exhibited here since late last
Fall, and that of myself. Also online is an exhibit of 1st year BFA student
bookworks as well as numerous other exhibits online.

Enjoy

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu