[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: More Equipment
- From: Tim at Olde Ridge Bookbindery <oridge@FRONTIERNET.NET>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 08:54:50 -0400
- Message-Id: <199606031601.MAA29684@listserv.syr.edu>
- Organization: Olde Ridge Bookbindery
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
First, I need to apologize for the problem with responding back to
the people who so kindly responded to my efforts to sell some
bindery equipment. I had a large problem with our computer, which I
had to replace, so we lost a ton of Email. Most of the stuff was
sold quickly, but I do have some things left.
1. I have a 40 inch Jaques shear for sale for $1850.00 plus
shipping. The cost of the shipping should be between 3 and 5
hundred. If you're interested please call ASAP. I only have until
next Thursday to sell this item or I loose it.
2. I have a "Johnson Standing Press" for sale at 1500.00 plus
shipping. Its a large tabletop press with 18 inches daylight, a
platinum of 18 x 32. It's really a beautiful press cast from bronze.
It has a maple leaf design cast into the sides of the press. It
also has a cast number of #2.
3. I also have on small nipping press (12 1/2 x 91/2 with 2 3/4
daylight) for sale.
If your interested in any of these items, please CALL me at
716-244-5510 at our bindery during the day of 716-266-8866 at home
in the evening.
Olde Ridge Bookbindery