book arts in Holland & Belgium?

I will be traveling to Holland and Belgium (from the US) for two weeks later
this month and would welcome any suggestions as to book arts and/or
papermaking sites, sources, collections, etc. which any of you may recommend.
 I'm also interested in book dealers who handle book arts.  Trip will be
mostly regular vacation, but I probably won't get back over there for a
while, so I may try to catch a few special book arts events or visit a few
such places while there.

thanks

Michael Durgin
hpdurgin@aol.com