Re: Digital fonts with quaint characters?

Adobe and Monotype both have fonts which include those "extended"
characters. I myself have and use them for Centaur, Bulmer, Perpetua and
Garamond. They are also available for both Windows and the Mac.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu