Re: Sale on two bookbinding t...

I think D. Cockerell's book is a classic- and worth it.  I own P. Richmond's
book- I Don't like the diagrams- and now feel it's very general- although it
has a nice section on titling.  She also has an interesting box made from a
single piece of material- which I really would never want to try- outdoes the
Library of Congress box book in terms of headache garnered trying to
understand it.  Laura Young's book would be far more instructive- and is now
available through Oak Knoll.

Best,
  Jake Benson

Conservation Assistant