edition binding

Many thanks to those who responded to my query about edition
binding.  I am putting together a list to give to anyone who asks me
about such services, and they can contact you directly.

If any of you have brochures, price lists or other promotional material
that I could show, feel free to send them: POB 10536, 91104 Baka,
Jerusalem, Israel.

Shalom, Yehuda - Yehuda Miklaf - Shalom Yehuda Press

<mfritz@ndc.co.il>