Re: Useful blank books

I'm working on a commission at the moment which has about 300 letters
addressed to a person who's retiring. All the people who have come in
contact with him in his work, have written letters of greetings & good
wishes, which will all be made into a book. I was wondering, maybe one could
market blank books as such memorabilia for clubs/firms/etc. who want to
write that type of 'leaving present' for their members?

Best Wishes,
Mia Leijonstedt

*Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you will land among the stars*
-Les Brown
~