Concave spines

Hello,

Things have slowed down, I even went and checked to see if  I had been
kicked off for some computer thing reason, ah no.
I guess school is at a break?  whatever.
I've done some concave spines and have a lot of observations.  I have
done the James Brockman routine, and improved, or non improved, and I
don't know if this is an answer to binding, but the techinque has a lot
of ideas and addresses a lot of questions, has anyone been trying this
out?
Charlene