Biblio-Trek

The North Redwoods Book Arts Guild in conjunction with a conference we are
putting on has arranged a walking tour of book arts exhibits in Eureka and Arcata,
California.  There are 25 artists represented at various shops and galleries.  A
self-guided map will direct you to each exhibit.  Artists from as far away as Germany
and Korea, as well as from all over the U.S., have sent their book arts for viewing.  If
you are driving through the Redwoods during the month of June and would like to
see the exhibit, please e-mail me direct your snail-mail address and I will send you
the brochure/walking map.  Eureka/Arcata is located 275 miles north of San
Francisco on Hwy 101.