concave

Dear Terrence,
Sorry, I figure if I know about this, everyone else must.

There is an article/demonstration in the latest UK Binders Journal (I
think thats the name, I only have a zerox copy sent to me by a friend
of the particular pages) by James Brockman 'Re-thinking the Rigid
Spine'.  I've been interested in Brockman's concave spine binding for a
while now, so I decided to give his "method" of, rigid concave spine
fine binding using normal binding materials, a try.  (whatamouthfull)
It's been real fun.  Wondering if anyone else has attempted this
"method", as I have some questions about certain parts; or any other
concave methods.
I like the concave spine, it feels good.
Charlene