No Subject

We are pleased to announce that the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of
America online reporting form for book thefts and recoveries is now
available via WWW at:

                http://www.abaa-booknet.com/stolen.html

We strongly suggest to our friends and colleagues in the library,
bookselling and collecting communities that this new mechanism be used to
report thefts whenever possible. An accompanying database will go online
later this year.
                                  erd@mhv.net
                               WILSEY RARE BOOKS
                        http://www.clark.net/pub/wilsey
                 Phone: (914) 657-7057      Fax: (914) 657-2366