Syracuse Antiquarian Book Fair

This year the Syracuse Antiquarian Book Fair will be held from 10:00 AM to
5:00 PM on Saturday, August 10, 1996 in Bird Library, Waverly Avenue, on the
campus of Syracuse University. The site offer's convenient access to I-81
and I-90 as well as convenient parking across the street. The University is
east of Exit 18 from Interstate Route 81 (north-south), which links with the
NYS Thruway (Route 90, east-west).

Thirty-six book dealers from throughout the Northeast will sell rare books,
manuscripts, prints, maps, autographs, photographs, and ephemera. Admission
is $2.50 per person. Lunch will be available.

The event is sponsored by Syracuse University Library Associates, and all
proceeds will support the Syracuse University Library.

For more information please call the Department of Special Collections at
315.443.9763, or email at <mfweimer@hawk.syr.edu>.

Some dealer spaces are still available. Interested parties should get
contact us at 315.443.9763, or email at <mfweimer@hawk.syr.edu>.

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu