Re: PaperMakers List

I don't know of any list for papermakers but there are a number of Web
sites. Some of them will be found on the links page of CBBAG's Website (URL
below) with more to be added soon (I already have them bookmarked, but I
haven't updated the pages for a while. I'll do it soon, I promise;-)
Richard

>Could anyone tell me if there is a list out there for paper makers? Also
>any Web sites? Thanks.
>_Marcia Ciro

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
**Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild on the Web**
<http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>