Re: PaperMakers List

At 11:16 AM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Could anyone tell me if there is a list out there for paper makers? Also
>any Web sites? Thanks.
>_Marcia Ciro
>
>We too at Dieu Donne Papermill would like to know if there is a list out
there for papermakers.  We are having a website designed for us now and
should have it up by the end of July.  Please watch out for it:
<http://www.cybernex.net/~ddpaper>.  We will post our current newsletter,
catalog and give information about events we are planning for the fall
including a "Symposium on Paper and Paper Art" to be held on Oct 23 at
Cooper Union in NYC.  We are also hosting the national meeting of the
"Friends of Dard Hunter" on Oct 24-26; and organizing a "Paper Treasure
Hunt" with a map that will list 75 sites all over NYC which are hosting
paper-related exhibitions, events and performances.  Please be in touch with
us via e-mail or call us at 212/226-0573 for more information.  Thanks.
Mina Takahashi, Executive Director, Dieu Donne Papermill.