ANNOUNCING New Web Site

Rulon-Miller Books is very pleased to announce the establishment of it website.
Please visit us at:

http://www.rulon.com

There you will find information on our services, a list of printed catalogues
that you can request, details on upcoming bookfairs in the USA and abroad that
we will be attending, and the first of our on-line catalogues--a listing of over
70 of our recent acquisitions.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Tracy E. Smith                                  400 Summit Avenue
RULON-MILLER BOOKS                              Saint Paul, MN  55102
Rare & Important Books                          1-800-441-0076 or 612-290-0700
in Many Fields                                  FAX  612-290-0646